The Vestil HL-55 Hitch Lift is easy to attach to a standard 2" hitch to allow you to lift heavy items onto the bed of a pickup truck, van or car. Powered by the car battery, this motorized hitch lift runs on 12V DC power and features a 21' long cable set for battery connection. The standard 2" receiver bar can be adjusted to fit different tailgate depths and has a built-in limiting device to ensure matching of the deck plate level with the truck bed. Two stage outrigger assemblies give the pickup truck hitch lift added stability. The platform size is 28" x 25", while uniform capacity is 550 LBS. The Vestil HL-55 hydraulic hitch lift is made of steel for durability and includes installation hardware.
Be sure to fold the deck plate up before driving away!
- Uniform capacity: 550 LBS
- Platform Service Range: 4½" to 36"
- Platform: 28"W x 25"L / Ramp: 28"W x 7"L
- Fits standard 2" hitch receiver
- Multiple pin positions for different tailgate depths
- Deck plate extends out 52" when lowered and 47" when raised
- Two stage outriggers for stability
- 12V DC motor with 21' long cable
- Includes two tie-down straps
- Weight: 140 LBS
- Steel construction