The Vestil SLNM-63-FF Narrow Mast Electric Pallet Stacker features manual drive and powered lift operation. Fixed forks and fixed support legs allow this stacker to transport open bottom pallets & skids. A narrow mast allows the operator a clear forward view for increased safety. This narrow mast pallet stacker can transport and stack pallets and skids to a maximum height of 63". Stacker features a 1,000 LB maximum capacity. A 1.3kw lift motor raises at 5.9 inches per second when fully loaded. The Vestil SLNM-63-FF electric pallet stacker features all steel construction for years of service.
For Use With Open Bottom Pallets & Skids Only
- Narrow mast provides a clear forward view for enhanced safety
- 1,000 LB capacity with a 3⅛" lowered height and 63" maximum lift height
- The recommended minimum aisle width for right angle stacking is 78”
- 1.3 KW lift motor raises loads at 5.9 in./sec loaded and 2.95 in./sec unloaded
- (1) 12V, 135Ah lead acid deep cycle battery, 115V integral battery charger & battery level gauge
- Lift/lower buttons
- Overall fork size: fixed at 26¾"W O.D.
- Individual forks are 5.9"W x 45"L
- Support Legs are fixed (stacker for use with open bottom pallets & skids only)
- Stacker rolls smoothly on poly-on-steel steer & load wheels (one rear wheel locks)
- Not recommended for use on sloped surfaces
- AGM Battery Upgrade, (1 x 12v) 75 Ah. Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering and corrosive acid fume spills - Model AGM-UPG-1-12V