The Vestil ALL-T-2-48 All Terrain Pallet Truck has a lightweight tubular frame designed to haul loads weighing 1,000 LBS at a 24” load center over rough terrain – see full capacity range in specifications below. 48" long forks allow for the easy transport of standard 48" x 40" pallets. 15” diameter front and 10” diameter rear pneumatic wheels allow for travel over most surface types. This rough terrain pallet truck features a fork width that adjusts from 9½" O.D. to 26" O.D. and an inside straddle width of 50”. A three position handle houses UP, DOWN and NEUTRAL controls. The lift service range is 3¹⁄₈" lowered to 9" fully raised. ALL-TTB optional tow bar package allows the pallet truck to be towed by an ATV or tractor. The Vestil ALL-T-2-48 all terrain pallet jack ships fully assembled on a skid.
When loaded with greater than 1,000 LBS, this rough terrain pallet jack may be difficult for a single person to pull - we suggest using the optional tow bar if you expect to be carrying heavy loads - see options below.
- 4" wide x 48" long forks to easily carry standard 40" x 48" pallets
- Capacity: 2,000 LBS at a 24" horizontal load center, 1,500 LBS at a 27" horizontal load center, 1,000 LBS at a 30" horizontal load center
- Fork service range is 3¹⁄₈" high to 9" high
- Fork Width Adjustment: 9½"O.D. to 26"O.D.
- Inside straddle width 50" / Outside straddle width 64"
- Oversized 15" front pneumatic wheels & 10" rear pneumatic wheels
- Three position handle with UP, DOWN, and NEUTRAL controls
- Sealed bearings to withstand outdoor elements
- Overall Size: 65"W x 63"L x 51"H
- Optional Tow Bar package (Model ALL-TTB) allows the All Terrain Pallet Truck to be towed by an ATV or small utility tractor.