Lift And Tilt Tables
To View ALL Lift Table Categories Click Link: Lift Tables
Lift and tilt tables are lifting devices used in various industries for positioning heavy workloads for increased ergonomic utility. These tables are also referred to as scissor lifts and they are used to lower, raise, stack, tilt, transfer or convey various heavy objects such as pallets between different elevations. At HOF Equipment Company, we stock lift and tilt tables from industry-leading brands such as Vestil and Presto. These industrial tilt tables enable users to position their loads at ideal heights as well as angles to get the work done efficiently and easily, with minimum risks and even lesser fatigue. Lift and tilt tables are available in various capacities, configurations, and sizes to meet your application requirements.
Types of Lift and Tilt Tables Provided by HOF Equipment Company
At HOF Equipment Company, we provide the following types of industrial tilt tables to meet your specific application:
- Hydraulic Lift and Tilt Tables:These scissor lift and tilt tables enable users to control the lift height and tilt angle, thereby allowing operators to position their loads at comfortable working heights. Owing to their beneficial features, these lift and tilt tables are ideal for upending products during shipping and receiving operations. We also provide customization options for several of these lift and tilt tables.
- Pneumatic Lift and Tilt Tables: These lift and lift tables allow users to set the lift and tilt angle in a comfortable position or height using factory air.
- Manual Push with Powered Tilt Container & Pallet Tilters: As the name suggests, these tilters can be manually pushed across the room while carrying a load. They are equipped with a powered container tilter or pallet tilter. These units allow a single user to tilt and transport open bottom pallets and skids, totes, containers, and boxes across the warehouse or storage area easily.
Beneficial Features of Industrial Lift and Tilt Tables Provided by HOF Equipment
Our industrial scissor lifting and tilting tables have gained popularity across industries owing to their beneficial features such as:
- Many scissor lifts can easily facilitate 30 degree or 44 degree tilts. There are also models that can facilitate 90 degree tilts.
- Lift and tilt tables come with optional foot or hand controls.
- They are available in various load-bearing capacities including 2,000 LB, 4,000 LB and, 6,000 LB models.
- Many lift and tilt tables such as Vestil UNI lift & tilt tables are designed to position containers such that they are within the reach of machine operators and assembly line workers.
- Hydraulic lift and tilt tables are available with various power options so they can be easily transformed to meet any location or application requirements.
- Mobile pallet tilters and container tilters allow picking and tilting of containers for easy access.
- Tilting tables are available with various options such as foot or column-mounted controls, remote controls, NEMA 4X motors, and remote power units.
- There are a variety of styles and designs of tilting lift tables to fit various application requirements.
Our lift and tilt tables allow workers to avoid unnecessary stretching, lifting, and bending that may cause fatigue and increase the risk of accidents in various industrial environments. At HOF Equipment Company, we care about our customers' safety, and satisfaction and this is why we provide industrial lifting and tilting tables from only industry-leading brands. To know more about the lift and tilt tables, and their efficient utilization, please visit hofequipment.com or call 888.990.1150 now!