Vestil Low Profile Floor Scales, models VLPFS-2, VLPFS-4A, & VLPFS-4B are ideal for shipping and receiving areas or anywhere that weighing applications are needed. These industrial grade heavy duty steel platform scales are engineered for daily use in harsh industrial environments. Design is durable and reliable for a long service life. Floor scales operate in ambient temperatures of 14° through 104°F (sensor temperature -4° ~ 140°). Optional ramps may be attached to one or both sides of Vestil VLPFS floor scales for drive on / drive off loading.
- May be used as a free standing unit or pit mounted
- Anti-slip steel diamond plate surface with welded channel support
- Durable powder coat finish
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Scale head is mounted on adjustable height stand w/ locking casters
- Readout in pounds or kilograms
- 6 digit 7 segment display
- Bi-directional RS232 port
- Operator controls for Zero, Tar, Unit, Net/Gross, and Print
- Display powered by (4) C cell batteries or 115V AC power supply (cord included)
- Approach Ramp Model VLPFS-R-3636 36"L x 36"W, 4.45° angle for use with Scale VLPFS-2.
- Approach Ramp Model VLPFS-R-3648 36"L x 48"W, 4.45° angle for use with Scale VLPFS-4A.
- Approach Ramp Model VLPFS-R-3660 36"L x 60"W, 4.45° angle for use with Scale VLPFS-4B.
- Approach Ramp Model VLPFS-R-3696 36"L x 96"W, 10° angle for use with Scale VLPFS-20.