The Vestil SL-63-AA Electric Pallet Stacker is a manual drive, powered lift stacker with adjustable width forks and adjustable width straddle legs making it ideal for handling regular pallets or open bottom skids. This heavy-duty straddle stacker is designed to transport and stack pallets and skids to a maximum height of 63". Stacker features a 2,000 LB maximum lift capacity at a 21" load center and a 51" turning radius. Stacker is highly maneuverable using the spring loaded handle or the frame mounted handles. A 1.5 KW lift motor raises loads at 2.74” per second when fully loaded. A 12V 140 Ah battery, integral battery charger, and battery indicator gauge come standard. The SL-63-AA electric pallet stacker rolls on 7¾" x 2" phenolic rear steer wheels and 4" x 2⅞" phenolic front load casters. A steel mesh safety guard on the mast provides for operator safety. All steel construction for a long service life.
- 2,000 LB capacity with a 2⅛" lowered height and 63" maximum lift height
- Manual drive with powered lift operation
- Lift speed: 2.74" per second (loaded)
- (1) 12V 40Ah battery, integral battery charger and battery charge indicator gauge
- Individual forks size: 4" W x 42" L (21" load center)
- Adjustable forks adjust from 8”W O.D. to 26¾"W O.D.
- Adjustable support legs adjust from 46"W O.D. to 58"W O.D.
- Turning radius of 51" (the recommended isle width is 82" or greater)
- Foot operated caster lock on right rear caster
- Spring loaded steer handle & mast mounted push handles
- 7" x 2" phenolic rear steer wheels and 4" x 2⅞" phenolic front load casters
- Overall Retracted Size: 66⅛"L x 46"W x 78"H
- Weight: 1,008 LBS
- Solid Platform - Attaches To Forks - 27"⅜W x 42½"L Usable Size - Model SL-DK
- Hand Control - Model SL-HC