The Morse model 80i-SS stainless steel mobile drum carrier allows the operator to rotate a drum 360 degrees, lock the tilt angle of a raised drum, and then dispense the drum. Handles (1) 55 gallon ribbed steel drum that is 22.5” in diameter between the ribs (adaptors available for plastic and fiber drums and smaller drum diameters). The Morse 80i-SS is made of 304 stainless steel making it ideal for clean and washdown environments (please note, welds are not ground smooth or polished). The drum may be locked vertical position to prevent spills during transport and then locked in horizontal position or at 45 degrees to pour. Drum is secured in holder using a web strap and ratchet. To raise drum, grip handle to squeeze release rods, and pull down. Release locks and tilt drum are done manually by hand. The Morse model 80i-SS stainless steel mobile drum carrier rolls and steers easily on 8" diameter polyolefin roller bearing wheels and a 4" diameter swivel caster.
Morse model 80i-SS stainless steel mobile drum carrier/dispenser has a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 2 business days.
- Made of 304 stainless steel for use in clean and wash down environments. Welds are not ground smooth or polished.
- For use with 55 gal. steel drums with a 22.5" diameter between the ribs (adaptors available for smaller diameter, plastic, & fiber drums)
- Capacity: 800 LBS
- Web strap and ratchet holds drum in place
- Can raise and lock drum in the vertical position for safe transport
- Locks drum in horizontal position or at 45 degrees for dispensing
- Load tested at the factory at 125% of rated capacity as per American National Standard ANSI/ASME B30.20
- Easy to move and steer on 8" dia. polyolefin roller bearing wheels and 4" dia. swivel caster
- Weight 97 LBS
- All steel welded construction in accordance with ANSI/AWS D14.1 and ASME BTH-1 for years of dependable service
- Top rim clamp assembly to handle 55 gallon rimmed plastic, fiber, or steel drum. Bolts on to MORCINCH drum holder to prevent drum from slipping through - Model 4560BSS-P
- Bracket assembly to handle rimless plastic drums that are 31"-39" tall. Also can be used with fiber drums (or any rimmed drum) for a more secure grip. Bracket at top and bottom prevents drum from slipping through. Requires lifting or tilting drum to get drum onto bottom foot - Model 4556SS-P
- Cinch chain and ratchet assembly, heavy duty upgrade that replaces strap and ratchet. Factory installed - Model 6075SSi-P.
- Drum adaptors with integrated hold-down brackets to handle 14" dia. to 22"dia. drums - Models 55/30-14.5, 55/30-16, 55/30-17.5, 55/30-19, 55/30-20.5, 55/30-22