When you need a simple, lightweight solution for moving drums from one place to another, a drum cart is a low cost solution. Taking up less space than drum palletizers or dumpers, drum trucks are ideal when the goal is simply to transport drums around the workplace. At HOF Equipment Company, you will find a wide selection of drum caddies and drum trolleys, catering to your specific needs. From drum carts with large wheels for use on rough terrain to stainless steel drum trolleys, you will find something for you. We stock 4-wheel drum trucks, 2-wheel drum trucks and even 6-wheel drum carts.
Types of drum carts
- 55 gallon drum carts are ideal for moving large drums to where they need to be. Our 55-gallon drum trucks are made from the highest quality components and provide years of service
- 30 gallon drum carts cater to smaller drums and allow their transport with a minimum of effort.
- Stainless steel drum trolleys are suited for cleanroom environments, since they are corrosion resistant and easy to keep clean for hygienic applications.
- Low profile drum caddies take the effort out of transporting drums around the workplace.
- Dispensing drum trucks not only transport drums, but also allow the user to pour the contents, without the need for further equipment.
- Rotating drum carts are designed to allow the operator to easily tip drums in order to dispense the contents, taking all the effort out of dispensing while ensuring maximum safety.
If you’re looking for a simple solution for moving drums, look no further! We stock a large selection of manual drum trolleys, drum carts and drum caddies. Browse our selection of Vestil and Morse drum trucks online, or call us on 888-990-1150 where our customer advisers will be glad to help you find the right drum cart for your needs.