Vertical Drum Lifters take the effort out of lifting heavy drums. All you need is an overhead lifting device such as a hoist or even a fork truck in order to use these below hook drum lifters. At HOF Equipment Company, we have a wide range of drum lifters, sure to meet your needs. Drum lifters can handle steel, plastic or fiber drums, while capacities range from 550 LBS to 2,000 LBS. Choose from Morse drum lifters or Vestil drum lifters, all made from the highest quality components.
- Drum clutchers usually grip below the rim of a drum and are quick and easy to use.
- Drum tongs have two arms, firmly gripping the top of the drum in order to lift and transport it to where it needs to be.
- Horizontal drum lifters lift drums lengthways, enabling the user to move drums without having to raise them first into the vertical position.
- Overhead drum lifters can have under-drum support with ratchet straps for added security, or can be simple grab-style drum lifters.
- 55-gallon drum lifters can handle standard 55-gallon drums and often other sizes too, lifting even 85-gallon drums and salvage containers.
- 30-gallon drum lifters easily handle smaller drums, with capacities of up to 1,000 LBS.
- Stainless Steel drum lifters are easy to clean and corrosion-resistant, so are ideal for industries in which hygiene is important, such as the pharmaceutical and food industries.
If you work with materials in drums, a vertical drum lifter is essential, and choosing the right model is important for worker efficiency and satisfaction. Both Vestil drum lifters and Morse drum lifters conform to the relevant safety standards, ensuring that workplace safety is number one. Choose from our selection of 30-gallon and 55-gallon drum lifters online. If you need advice or more information, don’t hesitate to call us on 888-990-1150, where our consultants will be happy to help!