The Vestil VWS-770-FF-DC Electric Winch Pallet Stacker features manual push / powered lift operation. Stacker is designed to be compact enough to fit through standard sized doors, simple to operate, and low maintenance. This electric pallet stacker can lift 770 LBS to a maximum height of 59”. Stacker features fixed forks and legs allowing it to be used to lift open bottom pallets & skids only. Fork width is 20-11/16"W O.D. Individual forks are 4"W and 30” long. Lift function is powered by a 12V battery powered winch. 12V battery, integral battery charger, and battery indicator gauge come standard. The VWS-770-FF-DC electric winch pallet stacker rolls easily on two rigid and two swivel casters with brake. Optional removable 21-5/8"W x 29-1/2"L solid steel platform that sits on forks available - see model VWS-DK in options chart below.
The Vestil VWS-770-FF-DC has 30" long forks (15” load center). Lift capacity will be less than 770 LBS if this unit is used with pallets or skids exceeding 30" in length. May only be used with open bottom pallets or skids. Not for use with pallets or skids that have an understructure.
- Can lift open bottom pallets & skids only
- Manual push with electric winch raise and lower
- Capacity: 770 LBS
- Service Range: 3³⁄₈" to 59"
- 12V battery, integral 115v battery charger, and battery charge indicator gauge
- Forks & legs are fixed at 20-11/16" wide O.D.
- Optional removable 21-5/8"W x 29-1/2"L solid steel platform that sits on forks available - see model VWS-DK in options chart below
- Individual Fork Size" 4"W x 30"L
- Full height push handle for easy steering
- Excellent visibility through welded mesh guard
- Two rigid and two swivel casters with brake
- Overall Size: 26¾"W x 49"L x 78"H
- Weight: 465 LBS
- Removable 21-5/8"W x 29-1/2"L solid steel platform that sits on forks - Model VWS-DK