Vestil TDR Tilting Drum Rings, models TDR-30 & TDR-55, are a lightweight solution for transporting and tilting 30 or 55 gallon steel drums. Simply place the ring over the truck forks and secure the safety chains to the fork truck. Place the ring over the drum and tighten using the lock. Manually tilt drum to empty or pour contents. Usable fork pockets measure 5¼"W x 2⅞"H. TDR-30 and TDR-55 forklift drum tilters can be used for full drums weighing up to 1,200 LBS or half-full drums weighing a maximum of 600 LBS. Vestil TDR Tilting Rings are made of welded steel with a blue powder coat finish for durability.
- Capacity: 1,200 LBS for full drums / 600 LBS for half-full drums
- Compatible with 30-gallon or 55-gallon steel drums, depending on model
- Comes with (2) 42" long safety chains
- 180° manual tilt
- Usable fork pockets: 5¼"W x 2⅞"L on 28-9/16" centers
- Adjustable lock secures drum in ring
- Welded steel construction