Most industrial workplaces use forklift trucks for moving pallets and heavy goods around the warehouse. With our forklift drum handling equipment, you can also lift, rotate and transport heavy drums, with a minimum of effort. At HOF Equipment Company, we stock forklift drum handlers from the top manufacturers, so you can find Vestil drum lifters, Morse drum lifters and Valleycraft drum handlers on our site. These forklift drum attachments eliminate the need for extra attachments or extensions, meaning you can be ready to handle drums quickly and easily. Fork-mounted drum handling equipment is simple to install over the forks of the truck and can lift, rotate, tilt and transport drums, often all from the safety of the forklift truck cabin, leading to greater efficiency. Choose from our wide selection of forklift drum attachments including:
- Eagle beak drum lifters which grip the top rim of the drum and hold it tight. Some models come standard with protective bands to prevent scratching of the drum.
- Forklift drum dumpers not only hold and lift drums, but also tilt them so that the contents can be poured out. Some models tilt drums forwards, other sideways, and some will rotate them 360 degrees.
- Forklift drum grabbers hold drums with a firm grip, so they can be moved to where they need to be. These work with any diameter of drum.
- Forklift drum positioners manipulate drums from the horizontal to the vertical position and vice versa, allowing easy and precise positioning of drums.
- Forklift drum grippers have automatic grip and release, making it easy to lift and transport drums around the warehouse.
- Two-drum forklift drum lifters are able to handle two drums at the same time, with maximum capacities reaching 4,000 LBS. These forklift drum grabbers save time and effort by eliminating the need for multiple trips.
- Stainless steel drum lifters are ideal for the food and pharmaceutical industries, being easy to keep clean and resistant to corrosion.
For safety and efficiency in the workplace, forklift drum lifters are essential. If you work with heavy drums and need a versatile solution for your drum transport needs, look no further. Browse our wide range of forklift drum handlers online today, or call us on 888-990-1150 to talk to a customer advisor. We will be glad to help you choose the right forklift drum attachment for your needs.