The Vestil SNM-90-AA Narrow Mast Electric Pallet Stacker features powered drive and powered lift operation. Adjustable forks and adjustable support legs allow this powerful stacker to transport standard pallets and open bottom skids. A narrow mast and offset handle give the user a clear forward view for increased safety. This narrow mast pallet stacker can transport and stack pallets and skids to a maximum height of 62". Stacker features a 2,500 LB maximum capacity at a 21" load center and a 59" turning radius. A 1.0KW drive motor propels the stacker at 2.8 mph when fully loaded and a 2.0kw lift motor raises at 1.25 feet per minute when fully loaded. Automatic dead-man feature stops the stacker when the operator releases the handle. An emergency reverse belly switch when activated causes the pallet stacker to instantly reverse direction until the switch is released or five seconds have elapsed. The SNM-90-AA electric pallet stacker features all steel construction for years of service.
- Narrow mast and offset handle provide a clear forward view for enhanced safety
- Capacity: 2,500 LBS to 62", 2,000 LBS from 62" to 90"
- 2⅛" lowered height and 90" maximum lift height
- Overall mast height: 63¾" retracted, 108¼" extended
- 1.0 KW drive motor propels unit at 2.8 mph loaded and 3.4 mph unloaded
- 2.0 KW lift motor raises loads at 1.25 ft./min loaded and .9 ft./min unloaded
- 3-4 hour operation at full charge - 8 hours when used intermittently
- (2)12V, 95Ah lead acid deep cycle batteries, integral battery charger & battery level gauge
- Ergonomic handle features throttle with infinite forward/reverse speed control and lift/lower controls
- 59" turning radius (the recommended aisle width is 95" or greater)
- Ground clearance is 1"
- Overall fork size: adjusts from 8"W O.D to 26¾"W O.D.
- Individual forks are 4"W x 42"L (21" load center)
- Support Leg adjustment width: 46"W to 58"W O.D.
- Belly switch with emergency reverse function and horn
- Electromagnetic disc brake with auto dead-man feature activates upon handle release
- Stacker rolls smoothly on poly-on-steel steer & load wheels
- Not recommended for use on sloped surfaces
- Solid Platform Attaches To Forks - 27"⅜W x 42½"L Usable Size - Model SL-DK
- AGM Batteries, (2x12v) 75 Ah. Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering and corrosive acid fume spills - Model AGM-UPG-2-12V
- Pair of Drum / Roll / Reel Forks - Forks tilted toward center enable safe transport of drums and rolls. Overall size: 44"L x 12"W x 16"H. Easy to attach - Model SNM-AA-DRR-FK