The Vestil SL-118-FF Electric Pallet Stacker is a manual drive, powered lift stacker with fixed forks over fixed support legs for handling open bottom skids. This powered pallet stacker is designed to transport and stack open bottom skids to a maximum height of 118". Stacker features a 2,000 LB maximum lift capacity at a 21" load center and a 51" turning radius. Stacker is highly maneuverable using the spring loaded handle or the frame mounted handles. A 1.5 KW lift motor raises loads at 2.74” per second when fully loaded. A 12V 140 Ah battery, integral battery charger, and battery indicator gauge come standard. The SL-118-FF electric pallet stacker rolls on 7¾" x 2" phenolic rear steer wheels and 4" x 2⅞" phenolic front load casters. A steel mesh safety guard on the mast provides for operator safety. All steel construction for a long service life.
The SL-118-FF is for use ONLY with open bottom skids. It is NOT for use with regular pallets.
- Capacity 2,000 LBS to 63" and 1,500 LBS from 63" to 118"
- 3³⁄₈" lowered height and 118" maximum lift height
- Manual drive with powered lift operation
- Lift speed: 2.74" per second (loaded)
- (1) 12V 40Ah battery, integral battery charger and battery charge indicator gauge
- Individual forks size: 6" W x 42" L (21" load center)
- Overall fork width is fixed at 26¾"W O.D.
- Overall support leg width is fixed at 26¾"W O.D.
- Turning radius of 51" (the recommended aisle width is 82" or greater)
- Foot operated caster lock on right rear caster
- Spring loaded steer handle & mast mounted push handles
- 7" x 2" phenolic rear steer wheels and 4" x 2⅞" phenolic front load casters
- Overall Retracted Size: 66⅛"L x 29⅛"W x 82⅞"H
- Solid Platform: platform attaches to forks - Model SL-DK
- Hand Control - Model SL-HC
- AGM Battery Upgrade, (1 x 12v) 75 Ah. Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering and corrosive acid fume spills - Model AGM-UPG-SL