Vestil SCTAB Foot Pump Lift Tables are designed to aid lifting in industrial contexts, protecting users and increasing work efficiency. These manual scissor lift tables are available in various capacities, lifting from 400 LBS to 1,000 LBS, depending on the model. Platform sizes range from 17¾" to 20" in width and 27⅝" to 40" in length. Service ranges vary from a minimum of 6" lowered to a maximum of 32" raised height. Vestil SCTAB Foot Pump Scissor Lift Tables have a single scissor lift and feature torsion tubes for side to side stability and a pressure control valve for controlled lowering. All SCTAB manual lift tables are made from welded steel with a painted blue finish for durability and long-term service.
The Vestil SCTAB-400 Foot Pump Lift Table has an estimated lead time of 3 business days, while models SCTAB-500-2033-FP & SCTAB-1000-2040-FP are built to order, with an estimated lead time of 25 business days.
- 400 LB, 500 LB or 1,000 LB capacities
- Various platform sizes - see chart below
- Service ranges from a minimum of 6" lowered to a maximum of 32" raised height
- Torsion tubes for stability
- Controlled lowering with pressure control valve
- Welded steel construction
- Model SCTAB-400 only