The Vestil S-MU-VRGR-72 Powered Roll Handler allows a single operator to easily grip, lift, rotate and transport rolls up to 800 LBS, with a diameter between 16" and 30". The lifting range is from 16½" to 72". The powered rotate function allows the roll to be rotated up to 360°. The powered drive motor propels this roll transporter at up to 2.8 mph fully loaded, and the powered lift raises the roll at 2.95" per second with a full load. This electric roll lifter has a simple walk-behind design and has all controls on the single ergonomic handle and around the steering area. The Vestil S-MU-VRGR-72 roll transporter is designed for maneuvering in smaller areas easily, with an overall size of 32"W x 62"L x 79¾"H. Powered by two 12V batteries with long-term charge, this roll gripper provides consistent service. Made of steel with powder coating.
The Vestil S-MU-VRGR-72 Powered Roll Lifter has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 business days.
- Fully powered drive, lift and 360° rotation
- For use with rolls with a diameter of between 16" and 30"
- Dispensing height: 16½" - 72"
- Capacity: 800 LBS
- Drive motor propels unit at 2.8 mph loaded and 3.4 mph unloaded
- Lift motor raises the roll at 2.95" per second loaded and 5.9" per second unloaded
- Estimated 3 to 4 hour operation at full charge - 8 hours when used intermittently
- (2) 12V lead acid batteries, integral battery charger and battery level gauge
- Ergonomic handle features throttle with infinite forward/reverse control, lift/lower control and rotation control.
- Belly switch with emergency reverse function and horn
- Electromagnetic disc brake with auto dead-man feature activates upon handle release
- Roll handler rolls smoothly on poly-on-steel steer and load wheels
- All steel welded construction for years of dependable service
- Not recommended for use on sloped surfaces
- Complies with ANSI B56.1
- Ship weight: 1575 LBS