The Vestil S-CB-62-DDC counterbalance drum lifter is a powered drive and powered drum handler designed to load and unload a drum from trucks, pallets, cabinets, or racks. Easily picks up and transports a single 30 or 55 gallon steel, plastic, or fiber drum weighing up to 1,000 LBS. This electric drum lifter featues a drum lift service range of 0 to 62” (measured from the bottom of the drum to the ground). The ergonomic control handle features a throttle with infinite forward and reverse speed adjustment, raise & lower control, emergency reverse belly switch, and horn. The Vestil S-CB-62-DDC counterbalance drum lifter comes standard with (2) 12v lead acid batteries and integral smart charger. A quick access battery compartment makes for easy battery maintenance.
- Powered drive and powered lift
- Capacity: 1,000 LBS
- Lowered Height: 0" | Max. Raised Height 62"
- Counterbalance reduces the need for long front support legs
- Handles (1) 30 or 55 gallon, steel, plastic, or fiber drum
- Estimated 3-4 hour continuous operation at full charge and 8 hours when used intermittently
- (2)12v deep cycle lead acid batteries, integral battery charger & battery level gauge
- Ergonomic handle features easy-to-operate throttle with infinite adjustment of forward and reverse speeds & lift/lower controls, belly switch and horn
- Belly switch reverses unit for safety
- Electromagnetic disc brake with automatic dead-man feature that activates when the user releases handle
- Rolls smoothly on poly-on-steel steer & load wheels
- Optional 12V 75Ah Absorbed Glass Matt Batteries, (2x12v). Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering and corrosive acid fume spills. Model AGM-UPG-2-12V