The Vestil PMPS-60-DC Straddle Stacker is a manual drive / powered lift pallet stacker that allows a single operator to easily move fully loaded pallets weighting up to 4,000 LBS and lift them to a height of 60”, all without having to purchase an expensive forklift. This electric pallet stacker boasts 49-1/2” wide I.D. fixed straddle legs with adjustable forks allowing it to lift with pallets and skids with and without an understructure. Stacker is perfect for loading and unloading trailers as well as transporting palletized materials to where they are needed. A 12V battery, 115V integral battery charger, and battery charge indicator gauge included. Pallet stacker rolls smoothly on 8” x 3” phenolic casters and includes a floor lock to hold the unit in place. The Vestil PMPS-60-DC features all steel construction with a durable enamel finish for years of reliable service.
The PMPS-60-DC pallet stacker come standard with forks that are 36" long (18" load center). This length is not ideal for lifting standard 48" long pallets (load center 24"). 48" long forks are available - see options below.
The PMPS-60-DC is built to order with an estimated lead time to ship of 5 weeks
- 4,000 LB capacity with a maximum lift height of 60"
- Manual push with powered lift operation
- Hand pendant control on 8 foot coil cord (raise/lower buttons also located on power unit)
- 12V battery, 115V integral battery charger, and battery level indicator gauge included
- Adjustable forks adjust from 8"W O.D. to 37"W O.D. (0"W I.D. to 29"W I.D.)
- Individual fork size: 4"W x 36"L
- Distance between fixed support legs: 49½" I.D. (58" O.D.)
- Rolls smoothly on 8" x 3" phenolic swivel casters
- Floor lock
- Key operated power unit for security
- All welded steel construction
- 48" Long Forks (24" load center / 3,000 LBS max capacity) - Model PMPS-48FORK
- AC Power (Replaces standard DC Power) Model PMPS-AC (contact for information)
- AIR Power (Replaces standard DC Power) Model PMPS-AIR (contact for information)