The Vestil PLC-P-FM Plastic Pail Lid Press allows the operator to easily press lids onto plastic pails in one quick motion. The table height adjusts allowing the press to be used with pails that are 6” to 22” tall with up to a 7 gallon capacity. The 39” long handle provides a 14 to 1 leverage ratio i.e. 25 lbs of handle force applies 350 lbs of closing force to the pail lid. Counterweight returns handle to starting position after use. This plastic pail lid press features a 14¼" diameter compression plate that is fitted with an adjustable burp plunger to force air out of pail when closing. The frame base comes with predrilled lag holes for lagging the press to the floor (hardware not included). The Vestil PLC-P-FM is all steel construction with durable powder coat finish for years of reliable service. Optional casters available. Customized bench mount, stainless steel, and powered presses available please contact HOF Equipment company for pricing.
Not for use with UN-rated pails for hazardous material shipping.
The Vestil PLC-P-FM Pail Lid Press is built to order with a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 15 to 17 business days.
- Table is 16"W x 16"L and adjusts vertically to work with pails that are 6" to 22" tall and have a 7 gal. max capacity
- 39" long handle provides 14:1 leverage ratio
- 14¼" diameter compression plate with adjustable burp plunger
- The pail platform & compressor are vertically adjustable along the upright. The lowest position for the pail platform is 13" from the floor (measurement does not include the height of optional casters)
- Frame comes pre-drilled for lagging to floor
- Overall size of unit is 30"W x 34"D x 94"H with handle raised (65"H with handle lowered)
- Optional caster kit - includes two rigid and two swivel (with side brake) 4"x2" hard rubber casters