The Vestil MTC-55 and MTC-30 manual drum trash compactors are designed to compact the contents of 30 and 55 gallon drums. Drum trash compactors feature a manual ratcheting mechanism that compacts with 7,000 LBS of force and is also used to retract the compacting platen. Compacting plate direction is adjusted with selector levers. The manual hand ratchet lever is secured in the UP position with locking pin. Base of compactor includes two wheels for tilt-and-roll portability of compactor when empty. Model MTC-RB is an optional roll out base for simplified loading and unloading of drums. The Vestil MTC-30 and Vestil MTC-55 drum trash compactors are constructed of steel with a durable blue powder coat finish for years of reliable service. Drum not included.
The Vestil MTC-55 drum trash compactor has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 3 business days. The Vestil MTC-30 is built to order with an estimated 10 business day lead time.
- Manual hand ratchet system delivers 7000 LBS of compacting power
- Ratchet lever is easily secured in the UP position with a locking pin
- Compacting plate service range 1¼" to 35¾"
- Levers control compacting platen direction
- Compacting plate diameter for MTC-55 is 21" (MTC-30 is 17")
- Base includes two wheels for tilt and roll portability while unloaded
- Optional roll out base for easy loading and unloading
- Drum not included