The Vestil LAD-FM-84 mezzanine ladder is designed to be used to access mezzanines of with a height of 72”. Ladder is stored in the vertical position and then ratcheted to a 58 degree climbing angle when needed. While ratcheting, the two casters roll along the floor and the handrails mechanically rise into the climb position. Mezzanine ladder installs quickly with mounting bracket that may be used for either bolt-on installation or welded on installation. Serrated ladder steps are 24¼" wide. Collapsed distance from wall is approximately 15½". Ladder is all steel construction with an industrial grade blue powder coat finish (hand rails are yellow). The Vestil LAD-FM-84 mezzanine ladder meets OSHA requirements. Ships knocked down, some assembly required.
The Vestil LAD-FM-84 Mezzanine Ladder is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 15 business days.
- For 84" high mezzanines
- Max. Capacity: 350 LBS
- 58° climb angle
- Serrated steel steps are 24¼" wide (usable) and 7” deep
- Overall Ladder Width: 32¼”
- Hand Rail Height: 31⁵⁄₈”
- Ladder is ratcheted between the stored and climb position
- Collapsed distance from wall is approximately 15½"
- Steel construction with powder coat finish
- Meets or exceeds OSHA requirements
- Weight: 360 LBS