Vestil HLD-116-15-P and HLD-116-15-P-DC Portable Lift And Dump Drum Dumpers include a lift cylinder that allows the operator to lift 55 & 30 gallon steel, plastic and fiber drums and then dump them at various heights. Portable drum dumpers feature a a 4 button hand control pendant that allows the operator full independent control of both lift height and dump angle. The maximum dumping height is 116", and the rotation height is 194". Drum dumpers run on 460V, 3-phase power, or on 12V DC power, for models with the -DC suffix. Vestil HLD-116-15-P hydraulic drum dumpers roll on two rigid and two swivel casters with floor locks. All steel construction.
Stationary units also available - please contact us for information.
Vestil HLD-116-15-P powered drum dumpers are built to order with an estimated lead time of 6 months to leave the warehouse.
- Uniform capacity: 1,500 LBS
- Min/max dump height: 60" / 116"
- Rotation/level height: 194" / 99-3/4"
- 40° dump angle
- Dumper is controlled via a hand held control on an 8 ft. coil cord
- 460V, 3-phase or 12V DC power
- Adjustable restraints for use with 30 and 55 gallon drums
- Upper travel limit switch
- Emergency brass safety velocity fuse in cylinder and vertical adjustment drum restraints
- Steel construction
- Weight: 1,525 LBS