The Vestil HDD-48-15-P-SSC Drum Dumper is designed to dump drums weighing up to 1,500 LBS. at dump heights of 36, 48”, 60” or 72” depending on model. This portable drum dumper may be used with 55 and 30 gallon plastic, steel and fiber drums. Vertical adjustment drum restraints come standard and are coated in Steel-It coating. The 12 volt, 56 frame, 3/4 HP motor runs on 115V single phase power. The motor hydraulically actuates the chute to a maximum dump angle of 45°. A hand held pendant control on an 8’ coil cord controls chute rotation. Dumper rolls smoothly on two front rigid and two rear swivel casters and includes T-Handle floor locks. Battery and integral battery charger come standard. The HDD-48-15-P-SSC hydraulic drum dumper features chute, base plate, vertical height bars and welded brackets made from 304 Stainless Steel in mill finish. Back of chute and frame are painted with enamel paint.
The Vestil HDD-48-15-P-SSC is built to order with an estimated lead time of 25 business days to leave the warehouse.
To ensure that the proper size is ordered please complete the Portable Drum Dumper Survey using the link above.
- Power dump handles 55 & 30 gallon plastic, steel and fiber drums
- Capacity: 1,500 LBS
- 36", 48", 60", & 72" dump heights (depending on model)
- Max. Dump Angle: 45°
- Adjustable drum restraints
- 12v battery and built-in battery charger included
- Hand held pendant control on an 8' coil cord
- (2) front rigid casters / (2) rear swivel casters / (2) T-Handle floor locks
- Upper travel limit switch
- 304 Stainless steel chute, base plate, vertical height bars and welded brackets
- AC Power Option - various motor voltages available - Contact us for a quote
- 5 Gallon Pail Adaptor - allows pails to be dumped - Model HDD-5G-ADP
- 2-Button Radio Remote Control- With a Lift-Hold-Lower Circuit. Model RRC-2PB