The Vestil DCR-880-M Mechanical Drum Truck allows a single operator to lift and transport plastic, steel, and fiber drums weighing up to 880 lbs. that have a top lip. The front legs straddle to a max. width of 61-7/16" I.D. allowing easy access to drums on pallets. A steel jaw securely grips the top lip of the drum and the drum is then lifted via a hand rachet for transport. The DCR-880-M features (4) 8” x 2” glass filled nylon casters, fold down handle for easy access to foot pump, and all steel construction with safety yellow powder coat finish. Optional scale available.
- Capacity: 880 LBS
- Jaw Service Range: 30¼" to 47"
- Manual mechanical ratchet lift mechanism
- Straddle leg width adjusts from 28-3/8" I.D. to a max. of 61-7/16" I.D. for access to drums on pallets
- (4) 8" x 2" glass filled nylon casters
- Push handle folds down for easy access to ratchet
- All welded steel construction with safety yellow powder coat finish
- Optional scale includes (6) D cell batteries and an AC adaptor. Scale weights drums to an accuracy of +/- .5 lbs.