The Vestil CBB-3000-37 Cardboard Baler is an invaluable piece of equipment for your workplace. This cardboard baler efficiently compacts waste cardboard using an approximate cylinder force of 2,100 PSI, eliminating the need for workers to manually stack and compress empty boxes. Cardboard baler runs on 460V, 3-phase AC power and has an approximate cycle time of 60 seconds. Bale size is 60"L x 30"D x 42"H. This efficient cardboard baler has fork pockets measuring 7⅝"W x 2⅝"H on 20" centers for ease of portability. The Vestil CBB-3000-37 is made of steel with a painted finish.
For an estimated lead time for the Vestil CBB-3000-37 Cardboard Baler, please contact HOF.
- Runs on 460V, 3-phase AC power
- Cycle time: approx. 60 seconds
- Max cylinder force: 2100 PSI
- Bale size: 60"L x 30"D x 42"H
- Semi-automatic bale ejection
- Fork pockets 7⅝"W x 2⅝"H on 20" centers
- Overall size: 75-3/16"W x 41-1/16"D x 142-3/16"H
- Weight: 3,865 LBS