Vestil 4,000 LB Aluminum Gantry Cranes are designed to handle a variety of overhead lifting tasks. All aluminum construction makes these gantry cranes lightweight, rigid, and corrosion resistant. Pinned connections allow for simple 2 person set up and take down in minutes. The lightweight I-Beam allows for expedited height adjustment without the need for a hoist or forklift. Height is adjustable in 6” increments. The distance between the uprights is adjustable by simply loosening locking plate bolts, moving the uprights, and then re-tightening bolts. Gantry Cranes feature large 8" diameter 4 position locking swivel casters that allow the operator to lock casters at 0°, 90°, 180° and 270° for easy transport of the crane. Vestil Aluminum Gantry Cranes are not designed to be moved while loaded.
4,000 LB Aluminum Gantry Crane normally leave the warehouse in 5 to 7 business days.
- All aluminum construction
- S Type I-Beam
- Usable distance between uprights is overall beam length minus 18"
- Usable trolley travel length is overall beam length minus 24"
- Height is adjustable in 6" increments
- Distance between the uprights is adjustable
- 8" four-position swivel locking phenolic casters (lock at 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°) come standard. See options for total locking casters.
- Base Width: 53¹⁵⁄₁₆"
- Festoon System, 115V AC - Model FES-KIT
- Optional Ratcheting Come Alongs for easy one-person adjustment (set of 2). Not for lifting - Model AHA-KIT
- Total Locking Casters - locks casters from swiveling and rolling. Does not allow user to lock casters in a fixed direction for rolling Set of 4 - Model AHA-2/4-TLC
- 8" x 2" V-Groove Casters. Set of 4 - Model AHA-2/4-V
- 10 foot section of v-groove track sold individually, not in pairs) - Model V-Track
- Stationary Leg Option – made of steel (factory installed) - Model AHS-STLO
Hoist and Trolley sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Product should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the unit is the responsibility of the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ASME B30.17.