A gantry crane is a bridge-like structure featuring an i-beam and uprights. This crane type is designed to lift loads from the overhead position using a hoist, and if needed move the load horizontally between the uprights using a trolley. Gantry cranes are widely used for overhead lifting tasks in factories and warehouses. At HOF Equipment Company, we have aluminum gantry cranes for safe and cost-effective overhead lifting. Aluminum is lightweight, yet offers strength, which allows for quick height adjustment and easy transport. HOF Equipment Company carries an expansive range of aluminum gantry crane types, sizes, and capacities. Our lineup includes recognized brands such as Vestil aluminum gantry cranes, which offer tremendous value, and Spanco aluminum gantry cranes can be easily moved under load. Whether you need a 2000 LB aluminum gantry crane, a 4000 LB aluminum gantry crane, or a 6000 LB aluminum gantry crane, we have a crane for your application. We also offer gantry crane options including ratcheting come a-longs, festoon systems, hoists, trollies, and various caster options.
Types of Aluminum Gantry Cranes at HoF Equipment
At HOF, we have aluminum gantry cranes from brands such as Vestil and Spanco in the below capacities:
- 1000 LB aluminum gantry crane
- 2000 LB aluminum gantry crane
- 4000 LB aluminum gantry crane
- 6000 LB aluminum gantry crane
Gantry cranes come in either fixed height or adjustable height configurations. Most aluminum gantry cranes available from HOF are adjustable in height increments of about 6".
Beneficial Features of Aluminum Gantry Cranes Available at HOF Equipment Company
We offer aluminum gantry cranes in various configurations from which you can choose based on your requirements. Here are some common features of aluminum gantry cranes:
- Aluminum gantry cranes are lightweight, flexible, corrosion-resistant, and cost-effective, with a load-bearing capacity ranging from 1000 to 6000 pounds.
- Most aluminum gantry cranes can be dismantled when not in use. One or two workers can easily assemble or disassemble these cranes.
- The height of aluminum gantry cranes can be easily adjusted based on your below beam height requirements.
- Spanco models can be moved while they are loaded.
- You do not need a fixed structure with beams and columns or a permanent runway as the crane is not fixed to any building structure.
- Feature locking swivel casters, which enable the operators to lock the castors at various angles from 0 to 270 degrees.
- Options for aluminum gantry cranes include a ratcheting kit, a festoon system, and total locking casters.
Aluminum Gantry Crane Applications
Gantry cranes are suitable for lifting materials in multiple locations since they are easily transportable on their casters. Here are some common application areas of aluminum gantry cranes:
- Shipping yards
- Container yards
- Scrap yards
- Cement and slab concrete applications
- Holding of parts and equipment while they are being fabricated or assembled.
HOF Equipment Company only carries high quality aluminum gantry cranes from known manufacturers. We offer the discounted prices on bulk purchases. Our team of experts can aid you in the selection process. For further information or specific queries regarding aluminum gantry cranes, you can reach us by phone at (888.990.1150) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org