The Vestil AHA-4-10-8 Aluminum Gantry Crane is a 4,000 LB capacity crane designed to handle a variety of overhead lifting tasks. All aluminum construction makes this gantry crane lightweight, rigid, and corrosion resistant. Pined connections allow for simple 2 person set up and take down in minutes. The lightweight I-Beam allows for expedited height adjustment without the need for a hoist or forklift. Height is adjustable in 6” increments. The distance between the uprights is adjustable by simply loosening locking plate bolts, moving the uprights, and then re-tightening bolts. This Vestil Aluminum Gantry Crane features large 8" diameter 4 position locking swivel casters that allow the operator to lock casters at 0°, 90°, 180° and 270° for easy transport of the crane. The Vestil AHA-4-10-8 Aluminum Gantry Crane is not designed to be moved while loaded.
The AHA-4-10-8 Aluminum Gantry Crane normally leaves the warehouse in 5 to 7 business days.
- Capacity: 4,000 LBS
- I-Beam Length: 10'
- Under I-Beam Usable Height: 5'8" to 8'2"
- Height is adjustable in 6" increments
- S Type I-Beam with 4.17" flange width
- Distance between the uprights is adjustable
- Usable distance between uprights is overall beam length minus 18"
- Usable trolley travel length is overall beam length minus 24"
- Base Width: 53-15/16"
- 8" four-position swivel locking phenolic casters (lock at 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°)
- All aluminum construction
- Festoon System, 115V AC - Model FES-KIT
- Optional Racheting Come Alongs for easy one-person adjustment (set of 2). Not for lifting - Model AHA-KIT
- Total Locking Casters - locks casters from swiveling and rolling. Does not allow user to lock casters in a fixed direction for rolling Set of 4 - Model AHA-2/4-TLC
- 8" x 2" V-Groove Casters. Set of 4 - Model AHA-2/4-V
- 10 foot section of v-groove track (sold individually, not in pairs) - Model V-Track
Hoist and Trolley sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Product should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the unit is the responsibility of the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ASME B30.17.