Vestil ABLT-1000 and ABLT-2000 Air Bag Scissor Lift Table utilize factory air to raise products weighing up to 1,000 lbs (or 2000 lbs) to a maximum ergonomic working height of 33”. Incoming air must be clean, dry, and regulated to 80 psi. (minimum). A ½" inbound airline and air filter is required. Safety features include a pressure relief valve and a pinch point guard. Adjustable upper travel limit valve, lifetime lubricated bearings, and maintenance prop all come standard. Vestil ABLT-1000 and ABLT-2000 come with a foot control to operate the raise and lower function. All steel construction for years of reliable service.
ABLT-1000 & ABLT-2000 air bag lift tables have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 4 business days.
- Factory air powered - requires 80 PSI of filtered air and ½" air line
- 1,000 & 2,000 LB capacity models available
- Lowered height 9" / Max. raised height 33"
- Lift Time: Approx. 11 seconds fully loaded / 3 seconds unloaded
- Max. Cycles Per Hour: 10
- Lower Time: Approx. 13 seconds fully loaded / 31 seconds unloaded
- Adjustable Upper Travel Limit Switch
- Pinch Point Perimeter Guards for OSHA compliance
- Foot control (attached to unit)
- Lifetime Lubricated Bearings
- Accordion Skirting (contact us for pricing).