Valley Craft Roto-Grip Counterweight Drum Lifters, models F88587C1 & F88588C0, are versatile drum handlers which transport, lift and rotate drums weighing up to 800 LBS. Compatible with steel drums and cylinders measuring 18" to 24" in diameter. Due to the counterweight design, these drum rotators can be positioned directly against pallets for convenient loading and unloading. Powered by a 12V deep cycle battery (included), these drum dumpers plug into a standard grounded outlet. Electric-powered, rubber-lined clamping jaws grip the drum, while a hydraulic rotator turns the drum 360°. Manual drive drum rotators have a single mast, which ensures high visibility while transporting loads. Valley Craft Roto-Grip Drum Handlers are made of steel with a green powder coat finish for durability.
Caution: Counterweight drum lifters weigh more than straddle models, and require more effort to move!
Valley Craft Drum Lifters, models F88587C1 & F88588C0, have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 15 business days.
- Capacity: 800 LBS
- Compatible with steel drums 18" - 24" dia.
- Manual drive
- Turn radius: 44"
- Electric grip and lift powered by 12V deep cycle battery (included)
- Hydraulic 360° rotation at up to 6 RPM
- Maximum lift height: 71½" or 84½", depending on model
- Lift speed: 3⅜" per second
- (2) 6" front & (2) 4" rear casters
- Counterweight design
- Steel construction
- Floor lock - Model F89413A9