The Valley Craft F89705 Maxi-Grip Forklift Drum Handler is a battery-powered hydraulic drum transporter. Drum Handler comes standard with built-in 12V battery-operated power pack and charger and self-contained hydraulics. Features system pressure and battery gauges. The single set of hydraulic jaws is activated by a corded hand-held pendant. Optional wireless remote available - see chart below. Compatible with steel, plastic and fiber drums with diameters from 18" to 28" weighing up to 2,000 LBS. This forklift drum handling attachment does not tilt or rotate drums. The Valley Craft F89705 Maxi-Grip Drum Transporter is constructed of all-welded, heavy gauge steel with a green powder coat finish for durability.
The Valley Craft F89705 Battery-Powered Maxi-Grip Forklift Drum Handler has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 8 business days.
- Capacity: 2,000 LBS
- Hydraulic jaws; battery powered
- 12V battery and integral charger with battery discharge gauge
- System pressure gauge
- Compatible with 18"-28" steel, plastic or fiber drums
- Fork Pockets: 6.5"W x 1.75"-2.5"H x 37.5"L on 27" centers
- Fork pockets width: 33" O.D. / 19.38" I.D.
- Does not tilt or rotate drums
- All steel construction
- Overall size: 33"W x 60"L x 17"H
- Weight: 673 LBS
- Wireless remote control - operates on 2 AAA batteries (included) - Model F89272