The Valley Craft F89704 Maxi-Grip Forklift Drum Handler is a hydraulic drum transporter which is powered by the forklift truck. Forklift must be equipped with auxiliary valve control and hydraulic quick couplers. The single set of hydraulic jaws grabs steel, plastic and fiber drums with diameters from 18" to 28" weighing up to 2,000 LBS. This forklift drum handling attachment does not tilt or rotate drums. The Valley Craft F89704 Maxi-Grip is constructed of all-welded, heavy gauge steel with a green powder coat finish for durability.
The Valley Craft F89704 Maxi-Grip Self-Powered Forklift Drum Handler has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 8 business days.
- Capacity: 2,000 LBS
- Hydraulic jaws; powered by the lift truck
- Forklift must have auxiliary valve control and hydraulic quick couplers
- Compatible with 18"-28" steel, plastic or fiber drums
- Fork Pockets: 6.5"W x 1.75"-2.5"H x 37.5"L
- Fork pockets width: 33" O.D. / 19.38" I.D.
- Does not tilt or rotate drums
- All steel construction
- Overall size: 33"W x 60"L x 14"H
- Weight: 454 LBS