The Valley Craft F89702 Hydra-Grip Forklift Drum Handler is a hydraulic drum transporter and side rotator, which is powered by the forklift truck. Forklift must be equipped with auxiliary valve control and hydraulic quick couplers. The single set of hydraulic jaws accommodates 18"-28" diameter steel, plastic and fiber drums, weighing up to 2,000 LBS. Forklift Drum Attachment rotates 360° in either direction. Clamping and unclamping is carried out with a rope pull activation of the selector valve. The Valley Craft F89702 Hydra-Grip Forklift Drum Rotator is made of all-welded, heavy-gauge steel with a green powder coat for durability and long-term service.
The Valley Craft F89702 Hydra-Grip Forklift Drum Handler has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10-15 business days.
- Capacity: 2,000 LBS
- Grabs and side rotates drums 360° at up to 6 RPM
- Hydraulic jaws; powered by the lift truck
- Forklift truck must have auxiliary valve control and hydraulic quick couplers
- Compatible with 18"-28" dia. steel, plastic or fiber drums
- Fork pockets: 6.5"W x 2.5"H x 37.5" on 26" centers
- Fork pockets width: 33" O.D. / 19.38" I.D.
- All steel construction
- Overall size: 33"W x 678"L x 19"H
- Weight: 560 LBS