The Valley Craft F89700 Versa Grip Forklift Drum Handler is a hydraulic drum transporter and tilter which is powered by the forklift truck, which must be equipped with auxiliary valve control and hydraulic quick couplers. Forklift drum tilter is compatible with steel, plastic and fiber drums with diameters from 18" to 28", weighing up to 2,000 LBS. This drum transporter allows the operator to grab, transport, and pour drums, with a single set of hydraulic jaws capable of 120° forward tilting. Clamping and unclamping is carried out with a rope pull activation of the selector valve. The Valley Craft F89700 Versa Grip Forklift Drum Attachment is constructed of all-welded, heavy gauge steel with a green powder coat for a long service life.
The Valley Craft F89700 Versa Grip Forklift Drum Handler has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 8 business days.
- Capacity: 2,000 LBS
- Hydraulic jaws; powered by the lift truck
- Grabs and tilts drums 120° forwards
- Forklift truck must have auxiliary valve control and hydraulic quick couplers
- Compatible with 18"-28" steel, plastic or fiber drums
- Fork pockets: 6.5"W x 1.75"-2.5"H x 37.5" on 27" centers
- Fork pockets width: 33" O.D. / 19.38" I.D.
- All steel construction
- Overall size: 33"W x 67"L x 19"H
- Weight: 596 LBS