The Valley Craft F89529 Roto-Grip Fully Powered Telescopic Drum Lifter is a versatile drum handler which transports, lifts and rotates drums weighing up to 1,000 LBS. Compatible with steel, plastic and fiber drums and cylinders measuring 18" to 28" in diameter. Powered by two 12V deep cycle batteries (included), this drum handler comes standard with an AC charger and battery indicator gauge. The Roto-Grip can move at speeds between 1-2.5mph on 12" drive wheels, and can operate on grades of up to 5 degrees. Hydraulic clamping jaws grip and rotate drums 360° at 6 RPM. Due to its counterweight design, this drum lifter can be positioned directly against pallets for convenient loading and unloading. The Curtis TM-1 Tiller handle features a keyed on/off switch, emergency reverse switch, electronic throttle, rocker switches and horn, and automatically returns to the upright position when not in use. This fully powered drum rotator has a telescopic mast which raises loads up to a maximum height of 94.5" (84" from center of jaws to floor). The mast lowers to 58.5", enabling it to fit in small or low spaces. The Valley Craft F89529 Roto-Grip Drum Dumper is made of steel with a green powder coat finish for durability.
The Valley Craft F889529 Powered Drum Lifter has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 15 business days.
- Capacity: 1,000 LBS
- Compatible with steel, plastic and fiber drums measuring 18" to 28" dia.
- 24V DC powered drive, lift & rotate
- Comes standard with (2) 12V batteries, AC charger, and battery indicator gauge
- Hydraulic 360° drum rotation at 6 RPM
- Vertical Telescoping mast; maximum lift height 94.5" (84" from center of jaws to floor)
- Gas spring ergonomic handle houses key On/Off switch, emergency reverse switch, electronic throttle, rocker switches and horn
- 12" drive wheels / 71" turning radius
- Can operate on grades up to 5%
- Counterweight design allows easy access to pallets
- Overall size: 38"W x 79"L x 58.5" - 94.5"H
- Weight: 1,619 LBS
- Floor lock - Model F89413A9