The Valley Craft F89265 Barrel Hawk Drum Truck comes standard with a beak attachment for lifting a variety of rimmed drums. A single operator can safely handle steel, plastic and fiber drums weighing up to 1,000 LBS, as long as the rim is strong enough to support the load. This drum handler is designed with ergonomics in mind to reduce the risk of operator injury, and the thin profile single mast provides for enhanced forward visibility. This Valley Craft drum lifter easily picks drums from standard pallet corners and containment skids. A pallet-jack style hydraulic handle lifts the top of the drum up to 59" off the floor. The Valley Craft F89265 drum has telescoping legs which easily adjust for a straddle width of 35.88" to 50.02". Quick-release backplate allows lifter to be used with optional strap attachment and cylinder attachment. All steel construction with a durable green powder coat finish for long service life.
The Valley Craft F89265 Barrel Hawk Drum Truck has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 3 weeks.
- Included beak attachment lifts standard rimmed steel, plastic & fiber drums (rim & drum must be strong enough to support drum weight)
- Capacity: 1,000 LBS
- Pallet-jack style hydraulic handle lifts drum
- Beak lift range: 29.5" off floor to 59" off floor
- Single mast allows for improved forward visibility
- Telescoping legs: straddle width adjustable from 35.88" to 50.02"
- Overall Size: 50”W x 40”L x 63”H
- Weight: 245 LBS
- Quick-release back plate allows for easy use of other attachments - see below
- Dual Ratchet Strap Attachment - for drums measuring 14" to 24" diameter - Model F64657A7
- Cylinder Attachment - for cylinders measuring 9" to 18" diameter - Model F69282A7