The Valley Craft F88577B3 Raptor Drum Truck comes standard with a double ratchet strap attachment for lifting a variety of drums up to 24" diameter. A single operator can safely handle steel, plastic and fiber drums weighing up to 800 LBS. This drum handler is designed with ergonomics in mind to reduce the risk of operator injury, and the thin profile single mast provides for enhanced forward visibility. This Valley Craft drum lifter easily picks drums from standard pallet corners and containment skids. A hand hydraulic pump lifts the top of the drum to a height of 59" off the floor. The Valley Craft F88577B3 drum truck rolls smoothly on three casters: 2 rigid, one swivel. Quick release backplate allows lifter to be used with optional beak attachment and cylinder attachment. All steel construction with a durable green powder coat finish for long service life.
The Valley Craft F88577B3 Raptor Drum Truck with Straps has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 3 weeks.
- Included dual ratchet strap attachment lifts drums measuring up to 24" in diameter
- Capacity: 1,000 LBS
- Manual hydraulic hand pump lifts top of drum up to 59” off floor
- Minimum center grip height: 18.5" off floor
- Single mast allows for improved forward visibility
- Overall Size: 50”W x 40”L x 63”H
- Weight: 265 LBS
- Quick-release back plate allows for easy use of other attachments - see below
- Beak Attachment - For Drums with Top Rim - Model F69471A7
- Cylinder Attachment - For Compressed Gas & Cryogenic Tanks 9" to 18" in diameter - Model F69282A7