The Valley Craft F88577B3 Raptor Drum Truck comes standard with a double ratchet strap attachment for lifting a variety of drums up to 24" diameter. A single operator can safely handle steel, plastic and fiber drums weighing up to 800 LBS. This drum handler is designed with ergonomics in mind to reduce the risk of operator injury, and the thin profile single mast provides for enhanced forward visibility. This Valley Craft drum lifter easily picks drums from standard pallet corners and containment skids. A hand hydraulic pump lifts the drum up to 20" off the floor. The Valley Craft F88577B3 drum truck rolls smoothly on two 6”x2" fixed front and one 8"x2” rear swivel phenolic casters. Quick release backplate allows lifter to be used with optional beak attachment and cylinder attachment. All steel construction with a durable green powder coat finish for long service life.
The Valley Craft F88577B3 Raptor Drum Truck with Straps has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 5 to 7 business days.
- Included dual ratchet strap attachment lifts drums measuring up to 24" in diameter
- Capacity: 800 LBS
- Manual hydraulic hand pump lifts drum up to 20.5” high
- Single mast allows for improved forward visibility
- (2) 6”x2" fixed front and (1) 8"x2” rear swivel phenolic casters
- Overall Size: 50”W x 40”L x 61.75”H
- Weight: 247 LBS
- Quick-release back plate allows for easy use of other attachments