The Valley Craft F88575C5 Raptor Drum Truck comes standard with a beak attachment for lifting a variety of rimmed drums. A single operator can safely handle steel, plastic and fiber drums weighing up to 800 LBS, as long as the rim is strong enough to support the load. This drum handler is designed with ergonomics in mind to reduce the risk of operator injury, and the thin profile single mast provides for enhanced forward visibility. This Valley Craft drum lifter easily picks drums from standard pallet corners and containment skids. A hand hydraulic pump lifts the top of the drum up to 50" off the floor. The Valley Craft F88575C5 drum truck rolls smoothly on one swivel and two rigid casters. Quick release backplate allows lifter to be used with optional strap attachment and cylinder attachment. All steel construction with a durable green powder coat finish for long service life.
The Valley Craft F88575C5 Raptor Drum Truck is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 3 weeks.
- Included beak attachment lifts standard rimmed steel, plastic & fiber drums (rim & drum must be strong enough to support drum weight)
- Capacity: 800 LBS
- Manual hydraulic hand pump lifts
- Lift range (beak height): 27" to 50"
- Single mast allows for improved forward visibility
- Overall Size: 50”W x 40”L x 63”H
- Weight: 245 LBS
- Quick-release back plate allows for easy use of other attachments - see below
- Dual Ratchet Strap Attachment - Lifts Drum & Containers 14" to 24" In Diameter - Model F64657A7
- Cylinder Attachment - For Compressed Gas & Cryogenic Tanks 9" to 18" in diameter - Model F69282A7