The Spanco F4000 Fixed Height Steel Gantry Crane is a heavy-duty, industrial-grade crane designed to be moved while under load. This portable gantry crane has a maximum capacity of 2 tons (4,000 LBS) and usable I-Beam span of 10'11". Height under beam is 10'0". The Spanco F4000 2 ton steel gantry crane comes standard with non-marking polyurethane wheels on swivel casters with four-position swivel locks for enhanced floor protection. All steel construction provides a long service life. Meets OSHA 1910.179, ANSI B30.11, AWS D1.1, CMAA 70 and ASME B30.2 standards.
The Spanco F4000 Portable Gantry Crane is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 business days.
- See all crane measurements on drawing in ADDITIONAL INFO above ↑
- Capacity: 4,000 LBS - Crane may be moved while loaded
- I-Beam Length: 12' / Usable clear span 10'11"
- Under I-Beam Usable Height: 10'0"
- S-Type I-Beam with 4" flange width
- 8" four-position swivel locking poly casters (lock at 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°)
- All steel construction / Weight: 580 LBS
- Wheel brakes - locks casters from rolling - Model 32-0051
- Tag Line Assembly Festoon System for power cord management when using electric hoist - Model 04053G-12
- V-Groove Casters - Contact HOF for a quote
- V-Groove Track - Contact HOF for a quote
Hoist and Trolley sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Crane should be inspected frequently to ensure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the crane is the responsibility of the end user.