The Spanco 2ALU1212 Aluminum Gantry crane is a lightweight, corrosion resistant solution for lifting and transporting loads weighing up to 4,000 LBS. One or two workers can assemble, disassemble, and move the crane making it popular with operators that need highly mobile overhead lifting equipment. Height adjusts in 6-inch increments, for an under beam height range of 9’10” to 12’4". Optional height adjustment kit features spring-loaded steel locking pins that automatically engage when height positioning holes are reached. An adjustable span allows the crane to be shortened for transport in narrow spaces. The Spanco 2ALU1212 Aluminum Gantry crane comes standard with 4-position, swivel-lock casters with mold-on polyurethane wheels for improved floor protection. Spanco 2 Ton Aluminum Gantry Cranes meet OSHA 1910.179, ANSI B30.11, AWS D1.1/D1.2/D1.6, and CMAA 74 standards.
The Spanco 2ALU1212 Aluminum Gantry Crane normally leaves the warehouse in 5 business days.
- Capacity: 4,000 LBS - Crane may be moved while loaded
- I-Beam Length: 12'
- Under I-Beam Usable Height: 9'10" to 12'4"
- Height is adjustable in 6" increments
- S Type I-Beam with 5" flange width
- Adjustable span
- 8" four-position swivel locking poly casters (lock at 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°)
- All aluminum construction / Weight: 361 LBS
- See all crane measurements on drawing in ADDITIONAL INFO above ↑
- Height adjustment kit featuring two lug-all cable winch hoists. Use of kit may only be done without load on crane.Capacity: crane weight + trolley weight + hoist weight must be under 3,000 LBS - Model# 03-015-2-ALU
- Wheel brakes - locks casters from rolling - Priced per Brake - Model# 32-0051
- Pneumatic Casters with 4-position swivel locks and wheel brake. Raises crane overall height an addtl 6"- Model# 32-0002BPNE
- Festoon System - Contact HOF for a quote
- V-Groove Casters - Contact HOF for a quote
- V-Groove Track - Contact HOF for a quote
Hoist and Trolley sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Crane should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the crane is the responsibility of the end user.