The durable Vestil Self-Dumping Steel Hoppers With Bumper Release - 4,000 LB, D Series automatically dump when the bumper release contacts the side of a dumpster or other solid surface. Hoppers may also be dumped manually using a pull cable operated from the seat of the forklift. Hoppers automatically return to an upright/locked position after dumping. A safety harness is provided to secure the hopper to the forklift. Powder coat blue finish comes standard - other colors & galvanizing available - please contact us for information.
- 4,000 LB Uniform Capacity
- Automatically dumps when the bumper release makes contact with a solid surface
- May also be dumped manually from seat of a forklift via a pull cable
- Automatically returns to the upright position after dumping
- Usable fork pockets measure 7½"W x 2½"H
- Models D-33, D-50, D-75 & D-100 are stackable when top unit is rotated 90° from the bottom unit
- Made of 10 gauge steel with durable blue powder coat finish
Optional Casters (see options below)
When casters are ordered with hopper, quick-install caster pads are factory-welded to the base of the hopper.
The weight of the hopper must be subtracted from the rated caster capacity to calculate usable caster capacity.
When using casters, the maximum hopper capacity is the lower of the hopper capacity or the caster capacity.
Optional Heavy-Duty Poly Hopper Lids:
Keep the contents of hoppers out of sight for a cleaner appearance with our hopper lids. Click on link or photo below to view selections & order.
Other Options (see options below)
- Welded Leak Proof Option: Model LEKP
- Welded Leak Proof Option With 2" Threaded Drain Plug (located in left corner): Model D-DPLG-2
- (4) welded lifting lugs (one on each corner): Model LUG
- High visibilty yellow extensions add 15-1/16" of steel mesh to the top of sides and back of hopper. Available for D-150, D-200, D-250 & D-300 models.
- Specialty colors: red, white, green, gray, yellow, blue, orange or galvanized (contact us for pricing)