When working with bulky materials, forklift hoppers are an invaluable piece of equipment. Self-dumping hoppers can be emptied from the cab of the forklift truck, either with a bumper release mechanism or using a pull chain or lever. This takes all the effort out of dealing with bulky waste around the workplace. Steel hoppers are hardwearing and durable in even the toughest environments.
Types of self-dumping hoppers
- Low Profile Hoppers make loading easy;
- Heavy duty hoppers can handle up to 6,000 LBS of material;
- Chute hoppers are ideal for use where there is limited space;
- Open side Hoppers are designed for transporting oversized materials;
- Recycling Hoppers have three separate compartments for sorting trash;
- Galvanized Hoppers are corrosion-resistant and easy to clean.
Forklift dump hoppers are ideal for workplaces which handle bulky materials, and make loading, transporting and dumping quick and easy. Simple to attach to a fork truck, these self-dumping hoppers will increase productivity and work efficiency. Browse our selection of forklift hoppers online or call us at 888-990-1150, where our customer advisors will be glad to take your call.