Rugged Vestil Self-dumping Hoppers With Bumper Release - 2,000 LB, D Series automatically dump when the bumper release contacts the side of a dumpster or other solid surface. Hoppers may also be dumped manually using a pull cable operated from the seat of the forklift. Self Dumping Hoppers automatically return to an upright and locked position after dumping. A safety chain is provided to secure the hopper to the forklift. These forklift dump hoppers aid in complying with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178(m)(5)(iii) since the fork lift operator stays at the forklift controls when dumping. Models D-25, D-33, D-50, D-75, and D-100 can be stacked if the top forklift hopper is turned 90 degrees from the bottom hopper. Powder coat blue finish comes standard - other colors & galvanizing available - please contact HOF for information & pricing.
- 2,000 LB Uniform Capacity
- Automatically dumps when the bumper release makes contact with a solid surface
- May also be manually dumped from seat of a forklift via a pull cable
- Automatically returns to the upright position after dumping
- Usable fork pockets measure 7½"W x 2½"H
- Models D-33, D-50, D-75 & D-100 are stackable - top unit must be rotated 90° from bottom unit
- Made of 12 gauge steel with durable blue powder coat finish
Optional Casters (see options below)
When casters are ordered with hopper, quick-install caster pads are factory-welded to the base of the hopper.
The weight of the hopper must be subtracted from the rated caster capacity to calculate usable caster capacity.
When using casters, the maximum hopper capacity is the lower of the hopper capacity or the caster capacity.
Optional Heavy-Duty Poly Hopper Lids:
Keep the contents of hoppers out of sight for a cleaner appearance with our Hopper Lids. Click on link or photo below to view selections & order.
Optional Colors - Contact HOF For A Quote (Galvanized Models Also Available)
Other Options (see options below)
- Sidways tilt option for models D-75-LD and D-100-LD only. User must obtain written permission from fork truck manufacturer prior to use. May still use hopper like normal. Adds 3-1/2" to height: Model D-TILT
- Welded Leak Proof Option: Model LEKP
- Welded Leak Proof Option With 2" Threaded Drain Plug (located in left corner): Model D-DPLG-2
- (4) welded lifting lugs (one on each corner): Model LUG
- High visibility yellow extensions add 15-1/16" of steel mesh to the top of sides and back of hopper. Available for D-150, D-200, D-250 & D-300 models.