Rack Engineering Crank-Out Cantilever racks are designed for the storage and quick retrieval of heavy bar stock, tube, pipe and extrusions. Crank-Out Cantilever racks allow for easy overhead accessibility with a 100% extension of its fully loaded cradle arms. Choose from arm depth and capacities as follows: 20” (6,600 lbs per arm), 24” (5,600 lbs per arm), 30” (4,800 lbs per arm) and 36” (4,200 lbs per arm). The rack extension crank mechanism is easy to operate. Adjustable multiple stock dividers are available for added inventory flexibility.
Rack Engineering Cantilever racks are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 20 to 25 business days.
Rack Engineering Crank-Out Cantilever racks are 100% Customizable.
To request a custom quote, fill out quote request form in Additional Info above.
Cantilever Rack Shelving Units Can Be Built With:
- Single or Double Sided Units (crank out arms on 1 side or both sides)
- Usable Arm Depths of 20", 24", 30", and 36"
- Arm Capacities: 20" Arms ( 6,600 lbs per arm), 24" Arms (5,600 lbs per arm), 30" Arms (4,800 lbs per arm), 36" Arms (4,200 lbs per arm)
- Arm Heights of 12" or 15" (height of vertical steel piece at the end of the arms that holds the material on the arms)
- UHMW lined arms (polyethylene coating that aids in protecting sensitive material)
- Number of Crank Out Arm Levels: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8
- Number of Uprights: 1, 2, 3, or 4
- Usable Arm Heights of 8" to 24" in 1” increments
- To hold material in lengths of 8' to 40' in 1' increments
- With intermediate support up to 20' long (steel bottom piece that extends the span between the arms OR can span the entire length of the rack)
- Stock dividers (all welded or adjustable)
- Choice of 8 standard powder-coat colors for no additional charge - see image above. Many other RAL colors available for an additional cost.