HOF Equipment Company offers a comprehensive range of cantilever racking for all your storage needs. Warehouse cantilever racks are ideal for storing long, oversized or heavy items in safety. Cantilever racking systems are comprised of uprights, brace sets and horizontal arms, which can be positioned according to the user’s specific needs. All components are made of high-quality durable materials which provide safety and convenient storage. HOF Equipment Co stocks Vestil cantilever racks, which are high-quality, durable storage solutions.
Types of cantilever racking:
- Single-Sided Cantilever Racking: This is a racking system which can be positioned against a wall if there is limited space. Horizontal arms are installed on just one side of the uprights.
- Double-Sided Cantilever Racking: This industrial cantilever racking is ideal for large warehouses, with arms positioned on both sides of the uprights.
Cantilever Racking Systems come in various sizes and capacities:
- Heavy Duty Cantilever Racks are available in heights of up to 14’, with capacities of up to 49,400 LB for single sided cantilever racking, and 24,700 for double sided cantilever racks.
- Medium Duty Cantilever Racks have heights of up to 10’ and capacities ranging from 3,800 LBS to 7,100 LBS for single sided racking.
- Light Duty Cantilever Racking is available with heights from 6’ and capacities starting from 2,600 LBS for single-sided racks.
Materials used for Cantilever shelving must be extremely durable and resistant, which is why at HOF Equipment Company we stock only the best steel cantilever racks. These DIY cantilever racks are simple to assemble and will give years of service. We also offer galvanized cantilever racking to meet all of your storage needs.
Whatever your requirements, HOF Equipment Company has the right cantilever racking system for you! See our selection of cantilever racks on our website today or call us at 888.990.1150!