Presto WPS Series Pallet Stackers are manual push with powered lift stackers that feature a straddle leg with fixed width. WPS42 models have straddle legs with 42” I.D., while WPS50 models have 50" I.D. base legs, making them perfect for handling pallets or open bottom skids weighing up to 2,000 LBS. With maximum lift heights of 36", 48" or 60” these Presto straddle stackers are ideal for loading / unloading trucks and transporting loads to where they are needed. The fork width is fixed at 26½" O.D. (14" I.D.). Fifth wheel steering allows for improved maneuverability in narrow aisles. The forks are 42” long and the load center is 24”. Presto WPS series electric pallet stackers come standard with a 12v deep cycle battery and a 110v integral microprocessor battery charger. Optional solid fork platform and remote hand control pendant available.
Presto WPS electric lift stackers are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 4-5 weeks.
- Capacity: 2,000 LBS
- (1) 12v deep cycle lead acid battery & 110v, 12 amp on-board microprocessor charger
- Lift Speed: 4" per second with 2,000 LB load
- Overall fork width: 14" I.D. (26½" O.D.)
- Individual fork size: 6¼"W x 2" thick x 42"L (24" load center)
- Hand operated floor lock
- Fifth wheel steering
- Front nylon load wheels and rear polyurethane steer wheels
- Warranty: 1 year on welded structural frame. All other parts are 90 days parts and 30 days labor.