The Presto M252 Manual Lift Stacker is built to tackle a variety lifting tasks ranging from handling small open bottom skids to moving machinery. This manual lift truck can lift 1,000 LBS to a maximum height of 52”. Stacker features manual foot pump lift operation, adjustable width steel forks, and fixed straddle legs. Platform is raised 1¹⁄₈” per foot stroke. A perforated metal screen allows for forward visibility while protecting the operator. The Presto M252 rolls easily on floor protecting 5" dia. front and 4" dia. rear phenolic casters.
The Presto M252 Platform Lift Truck normally leaves the warehouse in 5 to 7 business days.
- Adjustable 25" long forks (15" load center)
- Capacity: 1,000 LBS
- 5¼" lowered height / 52" max. raised height
- Manual hydraulic foot pump operation
- Fork width adjusts from 6½"W to 26½"W O.D.
- Legs are fixed at 15"W I.D. / 21"W O.D.
- Full height push handle for enhanced steering
- Perforated mesh screen provides visibility and safety
- (2) 5" dia. front and (2) 4" dia. rear phenolic casters
- Foot operated floor lock
- Overall Size: 27"W x 42"L x 66"H
- Weight: 340 LBS
Solid 24"W x 24"D Platform Option (Slips over forks) - see options below - Model SP24