Presto BT800 series Pallet Stackers are manual push with powered lift stackers that feature a straddle leg width that is fixed at 32” I.D. making them perfect for handling smaller pallets or open bottom skids weighing up to 2,000 LBS. With maximum lift heights ranging from 94" to 127”, these Presto straddle stackers are ideal for loading / unloading trucks and transporting loads to where they are needed. The fork width is adjustable. The forks are 30” long and the load center is 20”. Presto BT800 series electric pallet stackers come standard with (1) heavy duty 12v battery with microprocessor charger. Optional solid fork platform and remote hand control pendant available.
Presto BT800 series stackers are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 3-4 weeks.
- 2,000 LB Capacity
- Telescoping mast
- Flow control valve for smooth lowering
- Dual leaf-type chains with 8,250 LB yield point
- (1) 12v heavy duty battery & microprocessor charger
- Turning Radius With 40" Load: 87" Aisle
- Adjustable fork width
- Individual fork size: 3"W x 1½" thick x 30"L (20" load center)
- Fixed straddle leg width: 32" I.D. (38" O.D.)
- 5" dia. phenolic load wheels
- Hand-operated floor lock
- Warranty: 1 year on welded structural frame. All other parts are 90 days parts and 30 days labor.