Electric pallet jacks or electric pallet trucks are used in warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and storage areas for better material handling. They are a great way to cut down on manual labor and increase the speed with which pallets and skids are handled. They are ideal for loading and unloading trucks as well as getting goods in warehouses, factories, and stores to where they are needed, efficiently. HOF Equipment Company provides a wide variety of Big Joe electric pallet jacks, Vestil electric pallet jacks, Ballymore BallyPal, & Pramac electric pallet jacks. These electric pallet trucks are available in various load-bearing capacities.
Types of Electric Pallet Trucks Provided by HOF Equipment Company
At HOF Equipment Company, we carry the following electric pallet jack brands.
- Big Joe Electric Pallet Jacks: Many of these high quality pallet trucks are equipped with the innovative quick-charge lithium-ion batteries, which require charging of about 2 ½ hours to provide top performance. Big Joe electric pallet trucks are equipped with various user-friendly and ergonomic features which enable easy maneuverability in your location.
- Vestil Electric Pallet Jacks: This line features standard and specialty pallet jacks including single fork pallet jacks models EPT-SF-1232-26 & EPT-1248-26 and pallet jacks with scale. These pallet trucks are ideal for a variety of warehouse, retail floor, and factory applications. These pallet trucks are equipped with user-friendly features such as ergonomic handles, non-marking drive wheel, and so on.
- Ballymore Electric Pallet Jacks: State of the art lithium ion battery design ideal for a variety of applications. The Ballypal33N models have a 3,300 LB capacity and the Ballypal45N have a 4,500 LB capacity. They are equipped with user-friendly features such as turtle speed for precise operation, ergonomic handles, & on-board diagnostics. There is also a safety-enhancing emergency reverse belly horn and a switch that ensures the operator safety.
- Ekko Electric Pallet Jacks: Many different model types are offered in the Ekko line including rider pallet jacks. Capacities range from 3,300 LBS to 6,600 lbs. These jacks are well made and reasonably priced. Features on many of the models include turtle speed for precise positioning.
- Pramac Electric Pallet Jacks: These are compact-sized walkie pallet trucks that combine the beneficial features of manual and electric pallet trucks in their designs. Pramac electric pallet trucks are suited for confined working spaces in warehouses and factories. These pallet trucks feature all-steel construction that assures years of dependable and maintenance-free service.
Common Beneficial Features of Electric Pallet Jacks at HOF Equipment Company
The following beneficial features of our electric pallet trucks have contributed to their popularity in the industry.
- Electric pallet jacks are available in various load-bearing capacities from 2,500 to 6,600 LBS.
- HOF Equipment Company also carries economical semi-electric pallet jacks. These pallet jacks feature a manual lift and power drive, which allow users to lift and transport heavy loads easily.
- All our electric pallet jacks feature rugged construction, and are engineered to endure constant vibrations, sudden direction changes, pallet entries and exits, and harsh work environments.
- Models are equipped with powerful AC motors, which are designed to assure reliable service.
At HOF Equipment Company, we value quality and customer satisfaction over anything else. With such a vast selection of electric pallet trucks available, we are here here to help you select among the following brands: Ekko electric pallet jacks, Vestil electric pallet jacks, Ballymore electric pallet jacks and Pramac electric pallet jacks. You can contact HOF Equipment Company at 888-990-1150 to discuss your electric pallet truck requirements. While electric pallet jacks are more expensive than manual units, often the utility provided justifies the extra cost. We are dedicated to adding value to your pallet handling activities. Take a look at our full product selection today!