The Morse 82A-125 Electric Drum Lifter / Palletizer / Dispenser can lift a steel drum that is 22.5” to 23.5” in diameter (adaptors available for other drum sizes, see options below) onto and off of a standard pallet, drum dolly, or spill containment pallet and then pour the drum. A 12v DC powered lift mechanism allows the operator easily to lift a drum weighing up to 600 LBS in the upright position to a maximum of 20” off of the floor and transport it to where it is needed. 12v deep cycle battery and charger included with the unit. The maximum pour height is 26”. The v-shaped base design allows the operator of this Morse drum dispenser to quickly lift and place a drum on the corner of a pallet or other raised location as required. Hand pump operation raises the drum. The Morse 82A-125 can straddle a pallet that is up to 41" (104 cm) wide and 7" (18 cm) high (can palletize and depalletize a drum at the corner of a pallet). This industrial duty Morse electric drum lifter features a turning radius of 53” (135 cm) and includes a counter-weight to stabilize the drum truck.
Morse 82A-125, 82A-124, 82A-120 drum lifters / drum dispensers are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 15 business days.
- 12 Volt DC powered lift mechanism. Deep cycle lead acid battery and 100/200V 50/60Hz AC charger included. (AC & AIR powered models available - see chart below)
- Hand rotate drum to pour - can lock drum in horizontal position to pour and in the vertical position when transporting
- Lift, Transport, and Pour a drum weighing up to 600 LBS (272 kg).
- For use with 22" to 23.5" (57.2 cm to 59.7 cm) diameter 55 gal. steel drums (adaptors available for small diameter, plastic, & fiber drums)
- Palletize or Depalletize a drum at the corner of a pallet
- Max. Dispensing Height: 26" (66 cm)
- Maximum lift height is 20" (50.8 cm) off of floor
- Straddle a pallet up to 41" (104 cm) wide and 7" (18 cm) tall
- Counterweight for improved stability
- Cinch chain includes flexible chain cover for drum sidewall protection
- All steel welded construction for years of dependable service
- Tilt Brake To Hold Tilt Angle of Drum - Factory Installed - Model 3900i-P
- Drum adaptors with integrated hold-down brackets to handle 14" dia. to 19"dia. drums - Models 55/30-14.5, 55/30-16, 55/30-17.5, 55/30-19, 55/30-20.5
- Top rim clamp assembly to handle 55 gallon rimmed plastic, fiber, or steel drum. Bolts on to MORCINCH drum holder to prevent drum from slipping through - Model 4560-P
- Bracket assembly to handle rimless plastic drums that are 31"-39" tall. Also recommend for use with fiber drums for a more secure grip. Bracket at top and bottom prevents drum from slipping through - Model 4556-P